Miniflow 600: electric “Flow-Pack” packaging machine
Miniflow 600 is minipack®-torre’s new, totally electronic, horizontal flow wrap machine.
A high performance, versatile, technologically advanced flow wrap machine aimed at businesses that are looking for a high-quality product to optimize their packaging processes with a high level of performance.
Designed to simplify customers’ maintenance and cleaning operations as much as possible.
Thanks to its 3 high-performance brushless motors and its 7” touch screen panel, the horizontal flow wrapper guarantees maximum versatility in changing format, therefore packaging operations become extremely simple. It can package a range of products to a maximum of 600 mm and at a rate of up to 120 products per minute.
With an excellent quality-price ratio, this packaging machine is a mix of quality and technology and guarantees high reliability. It is suitable for packaging innumerable food and non-food products like croissants, cakes, pharmaceuticals, toffees, chocolates, chocolate bars, various small objects and lots more besides.
- User-friendly 7” PLC touch screen
- Easy inspection for maintenance and cleaning of roller unit
- Expandable pneumatic shaft for film support
- 3 brushless motors
- Photocell to centre printed film
- Printing and product centring via touch screen
- 3 pairs of infeed rollers - last group with a folding fin function
- Infeed roller with integrated pneumatic opening
- Safety housing, with stoppage system in the event of opening
- EC certified safety and management modules
- Motorised product unloading belt with central guide
- Emergency button with immediate interruption of the production cycle
- Inspectable magnetic roller bars
- Sliding surface in AISI 304 stainless steel conforming with EC regulations
- “Crumb catcher” boxes on the infeed belt
- Rotating collectors with integrated brushes
- Parameter and recipe backup via USB port
- Belt handling mechanism to reduce play
- Network connection for assistance via LAN and VNC L cable
- No Product No Bag photocell to identify product and not create empty packages