Bundling Machine MS 70 L
The new series of Minipack-Torre bundling machines is characterised by the great versatility of the models combining efficiency, reliability and high performance. This all guarantees ideal working conditions in any situation the user carries out the activity.
The models of the MS L and AL range represent the best solution for incorporating the machine in production lines, as they are all set up for automatic management of the line infeed and outfeed exchange signals.
The MS L and AL Bundling Machines wrap both individual and multiple products in polyethylene film. They can wrap products as long as 1500 mm. Thanks to the control selector, the operator can choose whether to work in automatic or semiautomatic mode.
- Sealing bar with a film cutting blade (no smoke during the sealing step)
- Height of the worktop: 850 +/-25mm
- Air consumption: 8 NL/min. Air supply required 6 bar
- Power supply: Option between 3phases 220V and 400V 3phases + Neutral
- Photoelectric cell that blocks the sealing bar if it encounters an obstacle in its path
- Automatic wrapping system of the film reels with dragging rollers
- Heat-shrinking film reels with max diameter 350 mm - thickness between 35 and 100 microns
- Heat-shrinking tunnel insulated with rock wool and heated with resistors. Forced ventilation with air circulation
- The temperature of the sealing bar and the tunnel is controlled with PID temperature controllers
- Internal conveyor belt in the heat-shrinking Tunnel, driven by a gear motor with adjustable speed and featuring a steel grid, shaped like thin mesh with side chains
- Switch to change the cycle from automatic and manual to semi-automatic with a pedal
Side rollers to facilitate reel insertion
Upper and lower manual reel centring device
Machine mounted on wheels
These rollers stop the pack and prevent it from falling
Side presser rollers, to completely close the pack